2-3 September 2023
South Downs National Park is a superb backdrop for a brilliant Ultra Challenge and has been stable in many challengers calendar for a number of years, why not join us an 2000 participants trek across the beautiful south coast, the route taking you up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail through Brighton and on to Arundel. Walk, jog, or run 100k, 50k or 25k in September.
Your entry includes a range of free food & drink at regular rest stops, and support from medics, marshals and massage teams.
As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a special medal to celebrate your achievement. As we are an ‘Official Charity Partner’ - sign up & commit to fundraise for us!
For full details of the event, and how to join, head to the Ultra Challenge website - where you can also sign up online - and then look forward to achieving something special in 2023.
South Coast Challenge - Ultra Challenge
There is a pricing structure for all Ultra Challenge events, we are a listed charity with the series and so depending on your challenge distance and how you wish to sign up, the prices are as follows:
· 100km: Reg fee £45 / Fundraising £595 / Cost to Charity £195
· 50km: Reg fee £30 / Fundraising £395 / Cost to Charity £130
· 25km: Reg fee £15 / Fundraising £250 / Cost to Charity £80
· 100km: Reg fee £110 / Fundraising £330 / Cost to Charity £110
· 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / Fundraising £220 / Cost to Charity £72.50
· 25km: Reg fee £45 / Fundraising £135 / Cost to Charity £45
You can also benefit from the Ultra Challenge Spring Deal:
100km entries get £10 off registration with code SPRING100
50km entries get £7.50 off registration with code SPRING50
25km entries get £5.00 off registration with code SPRING25