Brighter Futures Charitable Fund Board is a corporate trustee board which includes two non-executive trustees and two executive trustees of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Board members are:
- Jemima Milton – Chair
- Andrew Copestake – Non Executive Director
- Kevin McNamara - Acting Chief Executive of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Carole Nicholl - Company Secretary and Director of
A fundraising team of 6, which is based at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, helps deliver the strategic plans of the charity and supports the local community to fundraise for our appeals Contact us.
The Fundraising Team includes (from left to right):
- Christine Dixon - Fundraising Administrator
- Michelle Leighton - Community and Events Fundraising Manager
- Jane Leighton - Charitable Trusts and Foundations Manager
- Anne Norman - Commemorative Giving Manager
- Lisa Utting - Donor Development Manager
- Catherine Newman - Associate Director of Fundraising
Brighter Futures accepts gifts in accordance with the Fundraising Regulator's Code of Fundraising Practice. We promise to always be honest, open and accountable in our fundraising, helping you to give with confidence. To find out more about our data and privacy agreement please read here.