Brighter Futures Charitable Fund Board is a corporate trustee board which includes two non-executive trustees and two executive trustees of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Board members are:
- Paul Lewis – Chair
- Andrew Copestake – Non Executive Director
- Kevin McNamara - Chief Executive of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
A fundraising team of 5, which is based at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, helps deliver the strategic plans of the charity and supports the local community to fundraise for our appeals Contact us.
The Fundraising Team includes:
- Catherine Newman - Associate Director of Fundraising & Voluntary Services
- Lisa Utting - Fundraising & Voluntary Services Team Manager
- Michelle Leighton - Community and Events Fundraising Manager
- Jane Leighton - Major Gifts Manager
- Anne Norman - Commemorative Giving Manager
Brighter Futures accepts gifts in accordance with the Fundraising Regulator's Code of Fundraising Practice. We promise to always be honest, open and accountable in our fundraising, helping you to give with confidence. To find out more about our data and privacy agreement please read here.