Brighter Futures Charitable Fund Board is a corporate trustee board which includes two non-executive trustees and two executive trustees of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Board members are:
- Jemima Milton – Chair
- Andrew Copestake – Non Executive Director
- Nerissa Vaughan - Chief Executive of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Carole Nicholl - Company Secretary and Head of Corporate Governance
A fundraising team of 5, which is based at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, helps deliver the strategic plans of the charity and supports the local community when to fundraise for our appeals Contact us.
The Fundraising Team includes:
- Catherine Newman - Head of Fundraising
- Chloe Thomas - Community Fundraising and Events
- Jane Leighton - Charitable Trusts and Foundations
- Christine Dixon - Thanking and Banking
- Lisa Utting - Donor Development
Brighter Futures accepts gifts in accordance with the Fundraising Regulator's Code of Fundraising Practice. We promise to always be honest, open and accountable in our fundraising, helping you to give with confidence. To find out more about our data and privacy agreement please read here.